Center for Colon and Rectal Care offers the full spectrum of colon and rectal surgery practice. Many people think talking about these conditions is embarrassing. Don’t let this stop you from receiving the care you need!
Our Mission and Values
Center for Colon and Rectal Care is committed to the evidence-based practice of colon and rectal surgery, providing state of the art care for patients with colon and rectal disorders. We believe that by compassionately providing this care for our patients we will secure for them the best outcomes and the fastest return to normal life.
- Compassionate care for best outcomes and fastest return to normal life.
- Services provided at all Fort Wayne area hospitals and at DeKalb Memorial in Auburn.
- Offices located on the campuses of Lutheran, Dupont, and Dekalb Hospitals for access to the latest technology and reliable lab results
- Convenient locations
- Colon cancer screening and prevention
- Cancers of the colon, rectum and anus
- Pelvic floor and functional colon disorders
- Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Diverticulitis and other benign colon disorders
- Benign and infectious anorectal disorders
- Hemorrhoids and other anorectal conditions
- Ostomy care and management of stomal complications